CAD Technician/Designer | Nashville
Ragan-Smith Associates is seeking a CAD Technician/Designer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Civil Engineering site plans and production. This individual will be responsible for providing CAD support for engineers and be a key member of the project team in the design and preparation of site plans on a wide range of large and small (and many times award-winning) projects.Nashville is an exciting market! Ragan-Smith is looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join our team and collaborate in-house with other CAD technicians, civil engineers, landscape architects, and land surveyors to assist our clients in the development of commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects.
- Graduate from a 2-year AutoCAD or Civil Engineering Technology program
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using AutoCAD (Civil 3D experience a plus)
- Knowledge and experience preparing civil site plans
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under project deadlines
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with the individual’s experience. Robust benefits (such as life, medical, and dental) are part of the benefit package.
Ragan-Smith is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.