Civil Engineer/Designer | Nashville
Ragan-Smith Associates is seeking an entry to mid-level civil engineering graduate with 0-3 years of experience in commercial/residential site design, public infrastructure design and production. This individual will assist in the project design, production and permitting on a wide range of large and small site development and infrastructure projects.
Ragan-Smith is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our Nashville office with an expectation and opportunity to work with other design professionals and assist our clients in the development of commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects.
- Civil site project design and production in ACAD Civil 3D
- Stormwater management design
- Permitting coordination with Federal, State, and Local jurisdiction
- Coordination and collaboration with design team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- AutoCad Civil 3D experience preferred
- Effective communication skills
Ragan-Smith provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Compensation will be negotiated based on level of experience and skills.
Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.