Civil Engineering Office Lead / Project Manager | Murfreesboro
Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc. is seeking a mid-high level engineer with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in site design, planning and project/client management. This individual will help lead the growth of our Civil Engineering practice in our Murfreesboro Office along with leading the project design, client communication, permitting and management on a wide range of large and small development projects. They will assist in managing design technicians, engineering interns and other support staff to help grow the Ragan-Smith brand and expertise within the region.
Ragan-Smith is looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join our team and collaborate with other civil engineers, landscape architects, and land surveyors to assist our clients in the development of commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects.
- BSCE in Civil Engineering
- Recent experience in Civil site project management, production, and permitting
- Be self-motivated, team-oriented individual with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Tennessee PE or ability to achieve by reciprocity
- Experience in overall project management, civil design and delivery of site development projects in local municipalities throughout middle Tennessee
- AutoCad Civil 3D proficiency
Ragan-Smith provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Compensation will be negotiated based on level of experience and skills. We currently have other open positions for Civil Engineers, Transportation Engineers and Landscape Architects in our Nashville, Murfreesboro and Chattanooga offices.
Ragan-Smith is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.