Site Development Civil Project Manager | Nashville
Ragan-Smith Associates, Inc. is seeking a mid-high level engineer with a minimum of 6 years of experience in site design, planning and project management. In addition to this individual, we would be interested in other design team members that have proven to work together effectively. This individual or team will be responsible for the project design, client communication, permitting and management on a wide range of large and small development projects. This opportunity is open to individuals wanting to be based out of our Nashville OR new Murfreesboro office.
Ragan-Smith is looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join our team and collaborate with other civil engineers, landscape architects, and land surveyors to assist our clients in the development of commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects.
- Project and client management
- Civil site project design and production
- Stormwater management design
- Coordination and collaboration with design team
- Permitting coordination with Federal, State, and local jurisdictions
- B.S. in civil engineering with minimum of 6 years of experience in land planning and site design experience
- Preferred candidates will have experience in overall project management, civil design and delivery of site development projects in various municipalities throughout the state of TN and/or southeast
- AutoCad Civil 3D (preferred)
- Effective communication skills including written, oral, and listening
Ragan-Smith is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.