Transportation CAD Technician/Designer | Nashville
Ragan-Smith Associates has an immediate need for a Transportation Design CAD Technician/Designer in our Nashville Office. The candidate will have an opportunity to work on a wide range of transportation projects with private and public clients throughout the state and beyond. Candidates should have experience with TDOT and Municipal projects. Expertise in Microstation/Geopak and/or AutoCAD Civil 3D is highly desirable. Strong communication skills and an attention to detail are required.
- Recent experience in transportation survey/design projects
- Experience with TDOT guidelines / procedures / plan preparation
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in CAD development of roadway plans
- Significant experienced with MicroStation/Geopak AND/OR AutoCAD Civil 3D AND/OR Bentley OpenRoads
- Associates Degree or better
- Experience with offsite improvements for land development projects
- Photoshop experience
Ragan-Smith is a well-established, privately held firm with over 100 employees in 3 Tennessee offices located in Nashville, Chattanooga, and Murfreesboro. The culture of our organization starts with a team/family orientation and our success is derived from the effort and care provided by our team members.
Our staff of talented professionals strives to complete our work with expertise, professionalism, and integrity entrusted to us by our clients. Our focus on each project remains until we meet the expectations of our client and achieve our own standard of excellence.
Ragan-Smith is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.